MediLight Skin Analyser
This revolutionary technology provides a comprehensive skin analysis of skin types and concerns, so that accurate professional skin treatments and skin care products can be recommended to customers with evidence and confidence.
- The MediLight Skin analyser can detect client skin problems, not only superficial skin problems but also those hidden in the lower layers of the skin.
- This helps and aids skin therapists in supporting clients to reach their skin goals and recommend treatments and products that will truly work on their skin type and skin concerns.
- The MediLight Skin Analyser Experience reveals the clients true skin type and the possible underlying causes of skin concerns clients have such as breakout activity, dehydration, sensitivity and/or uneven skin tone.
- These insights drive the treatment and product recommendations the analyser makes in the clients personalized Skin Analyser Experience.
- Initial client skin analyser experiences take 20 - 30 mins, whilst follow up visits take just several minutes and are conducted by a qualified skin care professional at an authorised clinic or beauty spa.
- 28 million high-definition pixels
- 8 light spectrum imaging
- AI (artificial intelligence) face recognition technology
- Surface layer and deep skin layer analysis
- 3d simulation technology
- Cloud computing and cloud storage
- Detection of 14 skin health concerns
- Predictive skin concerns
- Comparison mode to compare previous visits
- Skin age reporting
- QR code report for customers to scan and take away
MediLight Skin Analyser Experience
- Aging Simulation: Communicating the benefits of anti-aging treatments. Using the world's largest skin feature database to grade your clients skin relative to others of the same age and skin type.
Separates the unique color signatures of red and brown skin components for visualization of conditions such as spider veins, hyper pigmentation, rosacea and acne.
- UV photography: Provides data for sun damage assessment and analysis, including uv fluorescence imaging to reveal porphyrins.
- Repeatable facial imaging enables you to track treatment progress and outcomes effectively over time.
- It's cross polarized, and UV lighting modes are used to record and measure surface and subsurface skin conditions, all with one quick, automated series of flashes.
- Capture-only mode enables fast, repeatable facial imaging for photo documentation without pausing to process the images. Analysis may be performed later, if desired.
- Skin type detection is automatic for streamlined image processing and feature analysis.
- The analysis assesses your clients overall skin condition and age, providing a revolutionary new metric to guide the selection of skin care products and treatment options.
- The visual impact Complexion Analysis combined with clear targeted recommendations from the built-in, customizable Product and Treatment Library will enable you and your team to recommend professional treatments and skin care more effectively.